Oklahoma City is back in action for the second half of back-to-back away games.
The Thunder head from Houston to New Orleans to battle another Western Conference foe.
OKC will enter the game fairly healthy, only missing Mike Muscala of players who have played this season along with a host of other bench players in the G League.
The injury bug has not been kind to the Thunder throughout this year, though it has slowed recently..
A host of key Thunder players have missed key games this season including Tre Mann, Aleksej Pokusevski, Jalen Williams and Josh Giddey.
The Thunder have looked better than many had expected entering the season, but will once again have a tough opponent to continue to fight in the Western Conference.
The Pelicans will not be at full strength with CJ McCollum slated to miss the game. Brandon Ingram is listed as doubtful with a toe injury.
Here are the most recent injury reports for both squads entering tonight:
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Chet Holmgren: Out- Right foot surgery
- Jaylin Williams: Out- G League Two-Way
- Lindy Waters: Out- G League On Assignment
- Mike Muscala: Out- Left Pinky Fracture
- Eugene Omoruyi: Out- G League Two-Way
New Orleans Pelicans
- Brandon Ingram: Doubtful- Left Great Toe Contusion
- EJ Liddell: Out- Right ACL Recovery
- Kira Lewis Jr.: Available- G League On Assignment
- Naji Marshall: Questionable- non-COVID illness
- CJ McCollum: Out- Health and Safety protocols
- Larry Nance Jr: Questionable- Right Shoulder Soreness
- Dereon Seabron: Available- G League Two-Way
Tip-off for the Pelican And Thunder is slated for 7 p.m. in New Orleans, the Pelicans are currently 5.5 point favorites.
Want to join the discussion? Like SI Thunder on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on all the latest Thunder news. You can also meet the team behind the coverage.